Friday, November 21, 2008

Bombay Explorer-Our Boat is a Very Fine Boat

Dons Log:
Lots more pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/thejollyroger2
Life is a Dream. Hanging out at Marinas, with people that have boats, you can easily tell this by the names of each boat, they all represent a dream of the owner. The Jolly Roger is a very fine boat (sung to CSN&Y tune of-"Our House"). The Jolly Roger is classified as a Sloop, a very simple design, with a shoal (shallow) draft. More info about this fine boat click on the following two links:
The Bombay Explorer 44
Specs of the Bombay Explorer

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sailaway from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

2 comments:

bonnieearly said...

Wow it looks like you're having a great time. I'm glad I can follow along your trip from my desk.

Unknown said...

I am looking at a Bombay Explorer on St. Thomas. Can you give me a sense of what I should expect from this boat? Are they quick, much weather helm, are there problems I should look for? Any information will be appreciated! Curt at boastybo@gmail.com